Remember when everyone here at YA claimed there would be riots at the DNC, led by HIllary supporters?

Remember how Hillary and Barack were supposed to hate each other?

Remember how Obama was going to go down in defeat when riots broke out at the DNC, and Obama was going to be forced to step down from the Democratic ticket?

Remember how even after the DNC, Hillary was going to replace Obama as the Democratic candidate after Obama was forced out as a result of various alleged scandals that never materialized?

I'm just wondering if anyone will admit to having believed any of those things...

Zorak: Here is just one example. There are hundreds of others. It's easy if you do a search on YA.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak5YK...

Zorak--read the question. It's about YA, not the MSM.

Jo--I love the ambiguity of your post. There were "near-riots"?

Right now, I'm sitting in a chair. So I guess I'm "near-standing"?

Great.

Favorite Answer

Not "everyone". Just "many looneys".

And Zorak, I got it on the first try.

Source(s): Independent
  • Granny

Actually there were a couple of near-riots during the DNC in Denver. The police arrested a whole bunch of people before it got out of hand. There were marches and Clinton rallies. Bunches of Clinton supporters. They picketed outside of Invesco field.

The media decided not to give it too much press, but it was there. We've got to remember that just because we don't hear about it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. The media report what they want you to know about.

Source(s): I was there.

I think the prevailing belief was that Cons would riot if Obama was elected... That didn't happen either. Stupid stereotypes are falling all around us like rain.

Everyone? Well, I doubt everyone did, but it is true that people get passionate about their candidates. There have also been many outrageous statments made by Obama supporters. Your views are rather one sided.

No, dont recall. Got any links to back any of this nonsense up?

Didnt think you did.

EDIT:

Thats your proof? a link to a question here on Y/A ? Show me some hard real proof. Show me a link on CNN. Until then this is simply nonsense.

You forgot my favorite: Remember how McCain/Palin got their butts handed to them on election night?

Hard not to admit THAT one, huh?

• jz

yeah, how quickly people forget.

Sorry. I didn't, so it's not "everyone".

• ~

No, I don't remember that.