How do you, as a mummy (working and SAHM), keep fit.?

we all know that whether we stay at home, or whether we work, as a mummy, there is never enough hours in the day. ive lost most of my baby weight, but there a few pounds that are resistant to moving. so i bought a wii fit. i plan to use it for the 90min my daughter naps, and for an hour or 2 at night when she... show more we all know that whether we stay at home, or whether we work, as a mummy, there is never enough hours in the day.

ive lost most of my baby weight, but there a few pounds that are resistant to moving. so i bought a wii fit. i plan to use it for the 90min my daughter naps, and for an hour or 2 at night when she goes to bed.

my BF works long hours, so its hard for me to get to a gym, i walk most of the time, unless where im going is too far away or the weather is horrid.

what do you do to keep fit?

and if you have a wii fit, would you recommend it?

yahoo suggested category:
Society & Culture > Cultures & Groups > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered

what the f.....
Update: danielle - im soooo the same, i just loooove curry sauce, especially out of this one chinese we go to.... im hungry now.... lol... better go get an apple i guess....
Update 2: stile_usm - its funny you say that, cos there is hula hooping on the wii fit!
Update 3: im going to start yoga on wii fit and work the muscles i never use. im so self concious, doing it in a room full of pro's would make me feel so stupid, but doing it when sophie goes to bed i think would work for me.
Update 4: danielle - your soooo killing me here. andy used to do deliveries and i went before i had soph and while i was pregnant and it was heaven!!!!
Update 5: LUCKY MUMMY - im talking 3-4lbs here. not a stone. dont be so arrogant, its not an attractive quality.