Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What do you do if the person who can always keep you from crying...?

is the one making you cry?

Favorite Answer

just let yourself cry. let your body feel the emotions t wants to. holding it in won't do any good, release your emotions. youll feel a lot better if you just let it all out.

sometimes you need to accept things that happen, and deal with them. I don't mean that I'm a harsh way, it's just going to make you stronger and more in touch with youself.

every event in your life serves a purpose and it always works out one way or another. and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I feel like that won't make sense to you, but I know what I meant. I hope you get my general message and know what I mean. that would be to just relax and know that I will be alrigt.

Source(s): life experiences really thought me a lot about this, and I feel like I'm really in touch with myself becuase of some of these things

You have a problem then, no serious now. Talk to that person. THat's all you can do. Get some explanations of whatevers going on and try to work it out

a bit to vague to answer...