May I get Mifepristone (abortion pill) without consulting my parents?

Yes, what I've done was very inconsiderate and irresponsible. But I can't have a kid, I'm 103 pounds and although I would like to kill myself for being an idiot, I'm going to have to face long-term emotional consequences, I understand that. I just need to know if I could get the abortion pill for free - my mom... show more Yes, what I've done was very inconsiderate and irresponsible. But I can't have a kid, I'm 103 pounds and although I would like to kill myself for being an idiot, I'm going to have to face long-term emotional consequences, I understand that. I just need to know if I could get the abortion pill for free - my mom can't know. I'm still a ward of the court also (family issues).

Please help,
I know people are extremely opinionated on here. But don't make me feel worse than I already do. Believe me, I feel horrible.

: (
I just need some help.
Update: I live in Michigan.