Legally Define Pornography?

I am 15 and I was just wondering can I legally look at nude(not sexual)pics online?what about age????can I legally look at a 16 Y/r friends MySpace that has semi nude photos?

Help me out!

• Best Answer

Legally it's 18. You must wait.

Pornography is not a big deal to me. I think society has made a bigger deal over it than what needs to be. Who cares if your friend is subscribed to pornographic websites? If it isn't hurting you then leave it alone. It offends so many people because I guess they were raised to believe that sex shouldn't be fun, and seeing naked people will cause your eyes to burn then melt out of your sockets. Those who are offended should just stay away from anything pornographic, and leave others alone. We all have jobs, some more acceptable than others. We tend to forget that those people in the porn are simply doing their job and creating income. They have worked hard (sometimes harder than the average person) to get to where they are, and to deny them of work is simply unfair. Let me put it this way; if you don't like it then stay away but don't try to take it away from other people because of your own personal issues. With that said, I realize how attractive those girls can be. Good for them! And when I find my boyfriend watching a video with them in it, guess what my reaction is? I sit down next to him and watch. Watching a porn isn't cheating; see I am with my boyfriend because I love him and there is no other guy I would rather spend my time with. Sure he thinks the girl is attractive but in reality he has no intimate connection with her. He is just horny, and chances are I was out of the house when the mood struck. Watching porn isn't cheating, and those who say it is need to get over their insecurities. I realized a long time ago that although my boyfriend loves me dearly I am NOT the only girl on this planet. Frankly, I would much rather him see an attractive girl in a porn then on the street; with a porn a blossoming relationship is not an option (not saying he would but let's be rational here). What is right in one marriage may be wrong in another. Neither my boyfriend nor I are religious. Perhaps those that are would be on the far side of the spectrum as I am. Like I previously stated though, I think those who find it offensive should just turn the other cheek. We all know it isn't that easy though because people will always be trying to force their believes, values, and opinions onto others. Frankly, we all should just learn to mind our own business. Then again, this doesn't mean I am okay with porn where those in it are unable to consent; child porn, animal, rape, etc. Honesty though, the average porn is harmless.

No you are not allowed to look at nude pics and the site should have a block on it for people under age 18.

• ?

To legally view nude or explicit photographs or videos you must be 18. What your 16 yr old friend is doing is not only very dangerous, but it could also be illegal in her state & she could face criminal charges if someone reported it. (If it falls under US Code Title 18 Chapter 110)

Pornography- Noun- Pictures, writings or other material that is sexually explicit and intended to arouse sexual passion.

And--- All porn can be nude pictures, but not all nude pictures are porn.

Source(s): 15 yrs Law Enforcement

The production or sale of sexually explicit films, magazines, or other material intended to cause sexual arousal.

Hope that helps!!

Illegal to look on it on the net and actually buying it. But nobody can really control it...except maybe your parents.

You're are going to look anyway aren't you (men are pigs, my wife told me)

Why would you want to look at that **** anyways? Your perverted.

You have to be 18 regardless.

You're just a curious little fellow, aren't you?

just dont get caught