Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What random, fun things do you do at Wal-Mart?

Sometimes I hang out in the video game and DVD section just to look and observe ppl, without buying anything. I go there a lot, actually, just to watch people. Sometimes my friend pushes me up and down the aisles in the shopping cart. Wal-Mart is a fun place to act goofy.

im not creepy and i have hobbies. XD. but thanks.

• beth w
    Favorite Answer

Your question and the majority of the answers fall under the catagory "been there, done that"again and again again.. truly...you ALL need some fresh material...lol

ride the bikes down the isle

take a shopping cart, fill it with things like tampns, pads, anything and just leave it sitting somewhere

spray all the airfresheners to create a stank mess lol

walk reallllly slow if there is someone behind you going down an isle

move the caution wet floor signs onto carpet

Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from “Mission: Impossible.”

Pick up a store phone , hit the intercomm and ask the store manager to pick up the red line. And then walk on and finish my shopping.

I used to work at Wal Mart in '84 for a few months and know they only have 2 lines. Ones red - Forgot the other. But I DO know one is red!

*bring alot of friends and have each one get a cart then go to the check out line(the same line with all your friends so it can be long) and onlt have a candy bar or something small in your cart *dump a whole lot of stuff in your cart and go to the express lane and the tell the cashier "oh ive changed my mind about some of this" and leave the cart and walk away *go to the shoe department and put little girls shoes in the mens box(and vice versa for the women and boys), switch up all the shoes *go to the fitting room with a whole bunch of baby clothes and say to the fitting room perosn "i would like to try these on my daughter(or son)" and pretend to have a baby and baby talk to it(or have a baby doll lol) *go to the gardening section and get a handful of dirt from a plant and bring it to the cashier and say "i would like to purchase this dirt...do you sell it buy the pound or ounce" *go to the electronics department and get a really new or good movie and take it to the cashier and say "can you put this movie in the tv so i can watch it because i dont wanna buy it" *go to the electronic department and ask the cashier "can you just have one of the video games that you can play since everyone has already played it" *go to the electronics department and get an ipod charger and bring it to the cashier and say "can i just charge my ipod on the cash register real quick" **email me if you have any more that yoou want because im full of ideas!!! =)

I want to meet the guy whose wonderful idea it was to have Walmart open 24/7...playing Sock Hockey in the housewares aisle at 2 AM is great!

The best part is, we blend right in :)

Haha..i did this all yesterday with my bestie Josaline..

She pushed me up and down aisles..Then some ldie was buying those granny dipers...and we made a stpid comment to her (i cant remember it tho) and whent and put some thongs on and walked around 4 a while..

Umm..

Put these HUGE maxio pads in this one guys cart..

Said some sh*t on the intercom..

We drank a lil before we whent tho..so we where kinda drunk LMFAO

• Boo!

Lmao...Ive tried hiding in the clothes rack and saying pick me! Pick me! when theyre about to get something Haha. Read it somewhere and had to try it :] and riding the shopping carts down the parking lot :D

in wal-mart nothing

Rite Aid on the other hand haha.

My boyfriend, my best friend, and I were in there, and we found this aisle full of foam balls and started chucking them at each other. My friend (billy) tried to be all mature and made us put them back, so we started the greatest game of keep away ever, using the whole store as our playing field. But the balls got boring, so we went to find other stuff. I found these panda bears that dance and wistle and we got them all (like 20 of them) going at different times. Then we "tested"/attacked Billy with axe/tag/old spice. Zac (my boyfriend) found a card that plays the dance of the sugar plum fairy and I followed Billy everhwre with it, Zac got this bear that says "Someone in Emporium, PA Loves You" and danced around Billy with it. I went to the bathroom and when I came out this little girl was watching Zac chase Billy with a cane. We got bored so we bought Italian and French sparkling water and had a sparkling water/mt. dew/iced tea fight in the parking lot...haha...we're not allowed in there anymore

I like to take random things and put them places, especially on days where the workers are bored and have nothing to do.

Haha, yesterday I put a box of tampons in the freezer section with the popsicles!

Spin around in circles, push my sister in the cart- kinda like you.