Im so ANGRY right now...grrr?

ok i have just gone into a MAJOR mood, cz i feel lke cutting my nails because they;re annoying me. the nail scissors are usually left in the bathroom, and they have the audacity to DISSAPEAR! so im asking where the fudge they are and no-one knows! ive threw draws out and searched evrywhere for these bloody scissors... show more ok i have just gone into a MAJOR mood, cz i feel lke cutting my nails because they;re annoying me. the nail scissors are usually left in the bathroom, and they have the audacity to DISSAPEAR! so im asking where the fudge they are and no-one knows! ive threw draws out and searched evrywhere for these bloody scissors and they arent in sight! now im really angry and i just want to punch something sooooo badly!! my nails are annoying me now and i cant stop looking at them!!!!

2bh i HATE it when pople rearrange the bloody house and never tell you where anything is! i mean if your gunna move something to another place, at least f*cking REMEMBER where you put it!!! im sorry about this rant but i am feeling explosive right now, and i was in a good mood until this happend, laughing away at videos on youtube grr!!!

how can i calm down and get over this minor annoyance?? lol
Update: lol it is really pathetic how this annoys me so much, i always just get really angry especailly when people rearrange stuff lol. but yh saying do drugs and cut yourself is kinda dumb. i know like this is no where near bad what has happend but i have a short fuse and i apologize. trust me on this.. i can... show more lol it is really pathetic how this annoys me so much, i always just get really angry especailly when people rearrange stuff lol. but yh saying do drugs and cut yourself is kinda dumb. i know like this is no where near bad what has happend but i have a short fuse and i apologize.

trust me on this.. i can repress and repress all my annoyances and even when im happy and hyper one minor annoyance will just make me fly off the handle LOL. terrible really.
Update 2: lol sorry but im not rippping or biting toe nails!!! scissors or its a no no thankyou v.much. even if they cut if they are edgy i will go MAD! lol.