Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelSpainOther - Spain · 1 decade ago

tenerife in november?

Im planning to go to tenerife in the next few weeks with my husband and our wee 4 year old girl, just wanted to know if there is still loads to do and see at this time of year? thanks x

Favorite Answer

Hi, yes there are still loads of things to do in Tenerife! The biggest attraction at the moment is the new Siam Park which has only just recently opened.

For ideas on places to visit, have a look at the following link - http://www.tenerifeforum.com/places-visit-tenerife - there's lots of information on there and also excursion reviews here - http://www.tenerifeforum.com/tenerife-excursion-re...

Tenerife Forum is a great resource of information if you're planning a holiday with topics that cover everything from taxi tarrifs, restaurant reviews, exchange rate, discounts and loads more.

I hope this helps and have a great time!

Hello, Yes there is plenty to do over here, the Canaries government have been improving the local tourist areas, If you would like to go somewhere that alot of people don't go there is a beach near the Hotel Abama (it is about a 30 minute drive from Playa de las Americas) but it is absolutely beautiful and is in my opinion the best beach on the island. it was made by the hotel but the Spanish government said they had to leave it as a public beach, so you get the 5 star quality for free :D

Also if you want to look at some of the Excursions you can do in Tenerife check out our website,

https://www.myvideoi.com we do not sell the Tenerife excursions we just film them.

In Tenerife you can do any such thing you're feeling like any day of the entire year because of their weather, organic surroundings and tourist infrastructure designed for enjoyment for all your family so this place is an ideal place for an excellent vacation and with hotelbye you can get it. In Tenerife are a lot of things waiting for you to find and one particular is in the south west coast of Tenerife. A location that's a spectacular spot for seeing whales free in the ocean. As much as 26 species are found only down the shore, including baleen whales, killer whales, dolphins, pilot whales and even blue whales. In Tenerife you will even see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's best peak and their two ecosystems make the climb an experience high in contrasts.

Tenerife is my favourite place to go on vacation in the entire world! I go about 4-5 times a year including november and athough it is not as hot as it is in the summer it's still sunny and mild :)

There's loads to do, your hotel should provide excursion info. I love it there! My boyfriend (now fiance) proposed to me on Tenerife beach last november 4th!

Great time of year to go. Make sure you escape the resorts. Hire a car and head to Teide and MAsca - beauuuuutiful village. I'm jealous!

Yes, its really nice. You will still get a tan, but it wont be as hot. Have fun x