What is Florida - The Sunshine State - like?

Is it good weather all year round there?

Oh I want to come there. I love the sun. I'm in Britian but just heard mention of it on tv. Where's my suitcases.

Favorite Answer

i have been to Florida. And yes it is REALLY warm all year round. But in the summer, you sometimes want to shoot yourself. It can get HOT!! and it weir d having Christmas without snow. And they have awesome oranges :] I love it there..!

Source(s): Mmmwaahh

It's a swamp. There are alligators in canals and big iguanas running around like they own the place. Mosquitoes are fat because they have plenty of people to bite. Other than that it's a retirement place. Money and a lot of show offs. Depending where you are is going to determine whether the primary language is spanish. Plenty of warm weather and plenty of rain. I miss the west coast dry climate.

For most part of florida its always warm but the upper parts of florida on the winter is mostly cold however the lower places of florida its always nice and warm you can have an outdoor swimming pool and to swimming everyday on the 4 seasons. Great place to live/

It depends. I live in Jacksonville, and the past two days have been muggy. But for the most part, during the winter, the days are crisp, clear, and cool. Absolutely beautiful.

For the rest of the year though, it is very humid. And in the summer, it gets so rainy.

But for the most part, it is ok.

Its good to visit but not good to live there, but I hear a lot of good news about the Western coast of Florida, so I guess it might be good to live in the West

Source(s): My dad lives there on the Eastern coast and its hell

Full of ****** cubans that refuse to speak english. Weather's nice though.

Very sunny, and very rainy.

When the suns out its out, when it rains it really does rain.

Nothing in between, non-the-less.

Yeah pretty much! Right now I'm in jeans and a t-shirt :-)

yes i love it

me love florida

It's hot and humid