Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

any good 'da vinci code' like books around? ?

i've read all dan browns books, i would like another book that incorporates the dark side of religion using facts. in the same style as dan brown preferably.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Holy Blood Holy Grail by Michael Baigent

The Templar Revelation: Secret Guardians of the True Identity of Christ by Lynn Picknett

The Jesus Papers: Exposing the Greatest Cover-Up in History by Michael Baigent

Second Messiah: Templars, the Turin Shroud and the Great Secret of Freemasonry by Christopher Knight

Source(s): If you google the authors they have written multiple books about this subject of finding the truth in the church...
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Angels and Demons by Dan Brown is a great book, similar to DaVinci Code, since it's written by the same author.

• 1 decade ago

The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry is a solid and entertaining read. It is based more on the Templar Knights. While he does have a lot of fact in the book he creates some of his owns fiction for the book. Overall a very fun read.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You might like Ken Follet'ts books Pillars of the Earth and World Without End. Barbara Kingsolver's The Poisonwood Bible is another possibility.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Da Vinci Code is a lying piece of s***! So no, there aren't "any good 'da vinci code like books around"!!!

• 1 decade ago

I like James Rollins books, some are stand alone some are a series. Great researcher, lots of action and adventure. Also like Wilson's Handyman series

Source(s): avid reader
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

read angels and demons written by the same guy and the main character is the same

• 1 decade ago

If you havent read ANGELS AND DEMONS, it is a prequel for DAVINCI CODE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.