Do you know any really good books to read in college?

I'm looking for a fun books to read. Not for any class, but just to sit back and relax with. I don't really wanna read anything that will end up making me depressed so please, unless it unbelievably great, no sad books. I used to read those teen angst type books in high school and I always thought that those books... show more I'm looking for a fun books to read. Not for any class, but just to sit back and relax with. I don't really wanna read anything that will end up making me depressed so please, unless it unbelievably great, no sad books. I used to read those teen angst type books in high school and I always thought that those books were fun. So if you know of any books like those, but for college students it would be great. I've read a couple of books by Will Clarke and those were funny (not sure if they were intended for college level readers) .....but any help you guys could give me would be great!
Update: ok...let me add that I like all genre's of books (which is kind of why I didn't list any genre at all....), the only thing I said is that I'm not really in the mood for reading a book that's depressing...I'm looking for a book that's intelligent but at the same time not going to make me feel... show more ok...let me add that I like all genre's of books (which is kind of why I didn't list any genre at all....), the only thing I said is that I'm not really in the mood for reading a book that's depressing...I'm looking for a book that's intelligent but at the same time not going to make me feel like I'm reading a text book.