How can I make money online through PTC programs , etc.?

I was search for some sites on which I can make money. Was looking for any sites which would offer surveys, ads to click, read mails, etc, etc and for doing so I could earn some money..Its not that easy making money but there are some sites out of my reach who could offer a fair deal to do something .. Anything through which I can make around $10 in a few days/ weeks. I am looking for something which would pay me soon and doesnt takes months to make a little amount of money. I would prefer a list of such sites (as many as you can).

I am also looking for sites which will pay me to play games and other such things.

P.S. I am not looking for a home job..just something which I can manage in 3-5 hrs .

Favorite Answer

Register at any of the survey sites. They pay you $5 for a survey. They sell your personal information for $100. Both of you make a profit..

2

Source(s): Fill Surveys Get Cash - http://OnlineSurveys.iukiy.com/?wNqf

It's possible to make a little money on the internet, but don't expect to become rich overnight. The biggest problem that people face when looking for money-making methods online is that they expect some sort of get-rich quick scheme, and then when they realise that they were being completely unreasonable, they get disappointed and quit. If you realise that the internet isnt going to make you rich, but can be a useful tool to make a little extra money, then read on.

There are various legit methods of making money online which require relatively little effort on your part - you can fill out paid surveys or complete paid offers on various websites. I've been making money on the internet for several months now, and have discovered the hard way that many of these online services are actually scams - the trick is finding the legit ones that actually pay. In the "sources" section I have included some of the sites that I use to make a little extra money on the internet. If you sign up to all of them, and commit enough time and effort, you will gradually start seeing greater rewards as more and more money starts to flow in. True, you make only a little every time, but in the end it all adds up. As I said earlier, the trick is to stay committed and not get discouraged. Stick to it, and it will pay off.

Best of luck,

David

There are thousands of people making a pretty significant income from the Internet every day. Some people want to make just a little extra money online, while others want to turn it into a full-time career.Now obviously, the catch to it is that your earnings will depend entirely on your own efforts but that's a pretty good trade-off in my opinion, especially for the beginner who is looking to just earn some extra money online. You may have some idea on how to make money online here,

http://tinyurl.com/674dmf

Here is a bonus for you, I make almost $1000 every week from survey adventure and its a best paying SURVEY site I have ever seen. Happiest part is that Registration is FREEE and you dont need to pay anything So you got nothing to lost. Sign up with survey adventure and start earning 1000's of dollars every week. To Work from Home, You do not have to drive to work. Your office can be anywhere you put your computer. Remember not to pay for any site you join in internet and run as far as you can from them :)

I make money online in my spare time using a site called CashCrate. It is a GPT (Get Paid To) site where you get paid to fill out surveys and complete free offers. You dont need a credit card and will never have to spend a dime. CashCrate is the most reliable and safest GPT site you will find on the internet. You wont get rich from cashcrate but you can earn about $50-$200/month on average. Below is the link to my blog dedicated to cashcrate. In it is everything you need to know to get started as well as Proof that CashCrate Pays. If you are interested please check it out.

p.s. If you have any questions you can, as the blog states, email me at pronk48dh@yahoo.com

There are hundreds of survey and points sites available, but you have to avoid the ones that are scams. Don't waste your time on any sites that require you to sign up for "special offers" before completing surveys. Also you should NEVER have to provide credit card information or make any payments to sign up to complete surveys. A list of good survey companies (I have tried them all) is here: http://thriftyjinxy.blogspot.com/2008/09/earn-mone...

Hey do you wanna make some money through simple advertising?

Why don't you try this? you can do this in freetime! This is legal

www.website.ws/kiyong92 or www.freedom.ws/kiyong92 check it out!

#1 Highest Paying Surveys : http://OnlineSurveys.uzaev.com/?CQrd

• Ivette

You can try your luck at gambling and card playing

none.. they are all scams...