Lil FLaVa asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Should I Trade Kevin Martin and Antoine Walker for Ben Wallace and Wally Szczerbiak?

Its an NBA 2K9 League.. is it a good deal? cuz i already have D-Wade and Gerald Green as my SG..

My Starting 5 :

Jamal Tinsley

D-Wade

Lamar Odom

Andre Bargani

Kendrick Perkins

Bench:

Raymond Felton

James Jones

Kevin Martin

Antoine Walker

Adonal Foyle

Gerald Green

Donyell Marshall

*reminder* its a package deal..i cant just trade walker for wallace..the guy wanted kevin for ben but i didnt let him and he offered kevin and some other sf or pf for wallace and wally..

Favorite Answer

The bad side of your trade is Antoine is awesome :] and Martin's a fundamental scorer.

The good thing would be that Wallace and Szczerbiak have good chemistry already by playing on the same team. They'll recognize where each other wants the ball (Wallace- lobs, post/ Zerb.- 3 point)

No put Kevin Martin at SF and Antoine Walker at PF and it depends who your Center is.

• UCLA!

ok,i think you must trade him!

remember,ben is more defender than antoine and you need it because your team is less defender and for k-mart ok trade him for wally!

wally is a good shooter too!

• wally is a terrifc shooter . .

you can assign him for your perimeter shooting . .

big ben for your inside the paint defense. . .

moster blocks! ! !

• Mr. E

Go ahead i would

yes. they are all inconsistent though