Amy S
Lv 4

How often do you, A High School Teen girl change clothes?

So I get dressed in the morning after my shower, go to school, change for PE...or not. If I go home, I dont change and then I take off my clothes when I go to sleep.

I have been spending time with a friend recently however, and she changes when she gets home, like out of whatever she is wearing and into jeans or shorts, then changes again getting ready for bed into like sweats or booty shorts, then takes those off to just a thong or whatever for bed.

Do you other girls change this often or more or less??? Am I weird or is she?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

depends on my mood. the other day i changed my shirt 5 times and my sweatshirt twice. i normally get dressed in the morning, go to school, change for gym, change back then change into pj bottoms when i get home. then once i go to bed ill change my top or will sleep in boy shorts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when I was in high school a couple years ago(just two years ago I swear)I got dressed in the morning.I changed for P.E.Then when I got home I changed.When I went to bed I changed into pajamas.so that was a total of 4 outfits a day but one was mandatory so if it were up to me it would of been 3.

this didn't count the multiple outfits I put on in the morning before I picked the perfect one.This also didn't include Sundays when I had an extra outfit for church.

so I guess I did change alot.No wonder I had so much laundry!

• 4 years ago

First, perms aren't the greatest thing because they can turn out wrong: they can dry your hair out or look ragged over time. It depends also on what type of hair you have. If your hair is frizzy, I don't think a perm would be best. I suggest you go to a makeup store (like Sephora or something) and ask someone who works there to help you find some colors that would match your green eyes and fair skin and hair. And then, choose a few items like a few eyeshadow colors and a lip gloss (that will become your best friend and enhance your lips) and try them out for a few weeks. If you and your friends like it, then go with it. If not, try some other colors. But I really think that if you're going to play around with your look that you should keep things low-key. Meaning, don't plaster a bunch of makeup on your face. I'd suggest a light eyeshadow to apply lightly and a thin mascara... As for your style, if your mom says you have long legs, you'd need to show those off! Try some dark flared or skinny jeans. As for tops. What kind of tops do you wear now? If you are going to wear flared pants (wide flared pants look nice on long legs) you should wear fancier tops with laces or low trims... (example; stay away from boring t-shirts) But remember, if you want to attract people, I recommend keeping makeup low-key so your features are brought out naturally. I hope this helps!! (: Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

yeah i change A LOT! especially now since i'm being homeschooled. but when i went to school i'd change a bunch in the morning to find something perfect,then into my PE clothes, then again, then when i got home, and when i went to church i'd change for that. and then yeah i'd get into some comfy clothes to walk around the house in when i was getting ready for bed then just change into a bra and underwear for bed. and even though i don't go to school or church any more, i change my shirt mostly a lot because i get tired of the one i'm wearing or it isn't right for where i'm going or something LOL i think you're normal and me and your friend are weird haha

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well both make sense, like sometimes i just change into shorts when i get home (cause its hot) but keep the shirt on i was wearing for the day. then later i change into my pajamas. sometimes i randomly change when i get home though (between regular clothes and pajamas shorts or whatnot)

• 1 decade ago

It actually depends on things. If I feel sweaty I change, sickly/tired I change into my pjs, or if I'm going out. Otherwise I change like you, except for P.E. I don't have it.

• nana
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

teenage girls change their clothes every day and sometimes more than once a day

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

um...

Depends ... Am I sweaty did my clothes get dirty? If so yeah...

but usually just clothes for the day and my pajamas

so twice :D

• 1 decade ago

Both are reasonable

• Rudolf
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

lol shes weird, more washing and laundry for her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.