If Obama Was Born In Kenya How Do You Explain This?

The FBI, under GS-SF-86, the background check required for all presidential nominees to ensure that they are qualified to serve as president, have already verified Obama's original State Of Hawaii birth certificate.

Still, many refuse to accept this. So, I'm wondering how those who refuse to believe the FIB;s background check can explain the two birth announcements that came out in the two local Hawaii newspapers, dated August 5, 1961?

Was Barack Obama so clever that, as a child less than a day old, he has fake birth announcements planted in the local Hawaii newspapers to cover his *** when he was to run for president 47 years later?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/obamabir...

Can you conspiracy guys explain the birth announcements?

Craig, I'm just being a little satirical here.

Praise To The Man, I just gave to the GS Code for the FBI (GS-SF-86) and they are required to do a background check on all presidential nominees. They also do background checks on all newly elected Senators and Congresspersons before the newly elected officials receive their security clearances:

http://www.brookings.edu/articles/2001/spring_gove...

This site explains the process somewhat. Try reading it.

All eight lawsuits have been thrown out of court. And the reason why Barack Obama (or any American citizen) can't produce their original birth certificate is because he doesn't have it and has never had it. All original birth certificates are kept by the state the child was born in. All any of us have are copies of the short form birth certificate.

Jeff, the Supreme Court is not 'taking up the issue.' Berg lost his case and appealed it to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has not ruled on it, may not even consider ruling on Berg's appeal and they have not 'demanded' anything from Obama. It is likely they won't even review the case and will dismiss it like the seven other cases have beem dismissed.

I want to thank all of you who played along with this question logically. If it were up to me about five of you would share the best answer reply. But YA isn't set up democratically that way.

So, I'll let you guys vote on the best reply.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Star for you.

Exactly; the man IS a natural born citizen.

I wish some people would just understand that.

First of all, the law at the time, nor at anytime had any age restriction on parents. Second, the state of hawaii has confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, that his birth certificate was published and that he in deed was born in hawaii - and was subject to the jurisdictions thereof, which makes him a citizen of the united states under the 14th Amendment of the United States Constitution, go read it. 3. Women in late stages of pregnancy fly all the time. Some airlines wont allow it after 37 weeks, but most will. The only risk is that if a woman were to deliver a baby during a flight it could be a problem because there is not adaquate resources there especially should she need intervention. However, a woman will begin labor normally 12-24 hours prior to giving birth and labor is not actually subtle in most circumstance so most airlines do let women fly while pregnant -even in later stages. Some countries require a doctor's note approving a flight, but thats about the only restriction.

Also why on earth would his 19 yo mother get on a plane and fly over 8,000 miles to have her first baby in a Kenyan hospital. In 1961 this trip would take four to six days each way-- not something a 8-9 month pregnant woman would ever think of doing. Kenya is almost as far away from Hawaii as possible. I've been on 30 hour flights and it is pretty tough on someone who isn't pregnant.

Besides--we all know he is the love child of Malcolm X!

Did HI even have food stamps in 1961? There are some real loons on here.

I've never seen those before. Well, unless I see evidence to the contrary I can't really assume that the newspapers are faked.

In all honesty, I understood the argument, but I wondered why everyone focused on the Kenyan birth claim as being the greater of the two arguments, when it was obviously the weaker and most eaily refuted.

*shrugs*

Ok...and now, how about addressing the other citizenship problem. Personally I think it is the more problematic, and immediately pressing, issue.

yes...you do realise that answering the question of weather or not he was born in Hawaii was the minor question in Berg's lawsuit, right?

The so-called Hawaiian "birth certificate" only states that the child was born 'somewhere' and then later registered in Hawaii, it was NOT a certification that the child was actually born there and it doesn't actually state that Obama was born in a particular hospital or place in Hawaii. Also there is the matter of the Kenyan birth certificate with Obama's name on it that raises serious questions as to his true citizenship. Birth announcements are just announcements. Anyone can call any newspaper at any time and have them announce something. They have no legal basis.

Hawaii was an american state even back then? Amazing.

>:^)

Republicans can't understand that they lost after the people spoke, and they always fight dirty. Hence the witch hunt against Clinton for Monica-gate and ignoring Bush and Cheyney for lying about W.M.D.

Hawaii

You people are awfully hypocritical. One minute, you're showing sympthy for Obama's poor dead little granny, then the next minute, youre calling her a liar to prove your point.

Wow.

Then why is the Supreme Court taking up this issue?

for years after Orson Wells "war of the worlds" radio hoax.. people still refused to admit that we had not been invaded by Martians.

Simple reality check.. any birth certificate, anywhere is a protected document. Obama never "sealed" anything. Yet.. no one can correlate that to the concept that no one has the authority to file a lawsuit.. to force someone else to "hand over" documents that the plaintiff has no rights to, in the first place.

I really hope Obama counter files against Berg for filing a frivolous lawsuit.