If Obama Was Born In Kenya How Do You Explain This?

The FBI, under GS-SF-86, the background check required for all presidential nominees to ensure that they are qualified to serve as president, have already verified Obama's original State Of Hawaii birth certificate. Still, many refuse to accept this. So, I'm wondering how those who refuse to believe the FIB;s... show more The FBI, under GS-SF-86, the background check required for all presidential nominees to ensure that they are qualified to serve as president, have already verified Obama's original State Of Hawaii birth certificate.

Still, many refuse to accept this. So, I'm wondering how those who refuse to believe the FIB;s background check can explain the two birth announcements that came out in the two local Hawaii newspapers, dated August 5, 1961?

Was Barack Obama so clever that, as a child less than a day old, he has fake birth announcements planted in the local Hawaii newspapers to cover his *** when he was to run for president 47 years later?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLE...

Can you conspiracy guys explain the birth announcements?

Update: Craig, I'm just being a little satirical here.
Update 2: Praise To The Man, I just gave to the GS Code for the FBI (GS-SF-86) and they are required to do a background check on all presidential nominees. They also do background checks on all newly elected Senators and Congresspersons before the newly elected officials receive their security... show more Praise To The Man, I just gave to the GS Code for the FBI (GS-SF-86) and they are required to do a background check on all presidential nominees. They also do background checks on all newly elected Senators and Congresspersons before the newly elected officials receive their security clearances:

http://www.brookings.edu/articles/2001/s...

This site explains the process somewhat. Try reading it.
Update 3: All eight lawsuits have been thrown out of court. And the reason why Barack Obama (or any American citizen) can't produce their original birth certificate is because he doesn't have it and has never had it. All original birth certificates are kept by the state the child was born in. All any of us have are... show more All eight lawsuits have been thrown out of court. And the reason why Barack Obama (or any American citizen) can't produce their original birth certificate is because he doesn't have it and has never had it. All original birth certificates are kept by the state the child was born in. All any of us have are copies of the short form birth certificate.
Update 4: Jeff, the Supreme Court is not 'taking up the issue.' Berg lost his case and appealed it to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has not ruled on it, may not even consider ruling on Berg's appeal and they have not 'demanded' anything from Obama. It is likely they won't even review the case... show more Jeff, the Supreme Court is not 'taking up the issue.' Berg lost his case and appealed it to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has not ruled on it, may not even consider ruling on Berg's appeal and they have not 'demanded' anything from Obama. It is likely they won't even review the case and will dismiss it like the seven other cases have beem dismissed.
Update 5: I want to thank all of you who played along with this question logically. If it were up to me about five of you would share the best answer reply. But YA isn't set up democratically that way.

So, I'll let you guys vote on the best reply.