t asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

need a title for my compare contrast bush obama essay?

my essay shows the change obama is bringing our country and comparing and contrasting him and George Bush

Thanks!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

in order to do that you would need to wait 8 years but being you aren't willing to do that then just make something up being you are psychic and all.

• 4 years ago

George Bush and Barack Obama have both used their powers to propel the federal government forward. Bush is just as guilty as Obama when it comes to escalating federal powers, just in a different way. He did what he had to do with the problems presented to him during his presidency, now Obama has a new set of issues which he must address and is using federal power to do so. It sounds like your teach is biased and is not promoting critical thinking. If you care about your grade write what he wants to hear. I have done this. I do not believe what I write, but sometimes your grade in that class is more important that speaking your mind. When you graduate send him a letter telling him what you think of him. :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama: The Change We Need

• 1 decade ago

Big Government vs. Even Bigger Goverment: How do These People Get Nominated?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bigger Base, Smaller Tent

Big Base, Bigger Base !

Big Tent, Bigger Tent !

Personality, intellect, or both?

Politics of Division or Politics of Inclusion - What worked this time?

• Martin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Obama good

Bush bad

• 1 decade ago

Cynicism vs. Hope

• 3pac
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

jezz that's got to be a long essay

how about: Barack Obama: the Barry falls far from the Bush

• 1 decade ago

good vs evil, the attempted destruction of the us constitution and the rule of law.

please note .. that obama's "chain of command" or "order of precidence" for all federal employees' .. lists the president.. right under... the us constitution.

whereas bush just used it as toilet paper.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"The crime and the punishment" (Dostoyevsky is always good for the soul) Finish essey with a question : Who commited the crime, who is punished and who is the punisher ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.