Can a police officer stop me?

If i am walking on the sidewalk to and from my friends house at 1-5AM? We live about 6 blocks away from each other and i might be a little drunk. Im 14 and he's having a party but my mom wont let me have a sleepover because of my grades so im gonna have sneak out. Im just wondering if he can stop me just because im... show more If i am walking on the sidewalk to and from my friends house at 1-5AM? We live about 6 blocks away from each other and i might be a little drunk. Im 14 and he's having a party but my mom wont let me have a sleepover because of my grades so im gonna have sneak out. Im just wondering if he can stop me just because im walking that late? If he did stop me and i said im fine would he have to take me home? Could i refuse a ride/answering his questions? By the way dont drill me on drinking i dont care.
Update: i have been stopped before outside of my house around 3am and i said i was going inside my house and i asked if there was a curfew and he said no and ive been told that i dont look under 18 especially at night from a distance
14 answers 14