So..Is Listening to Mainstream Pop Music kinda like dating a Bimbo?

(or Himbo for you ladies) I mean..a bumbo can look glossy and hot and all that on the surface..but you get tired of the shallowness REAL quick. Only rich shallow people marry em. Otherwise... one night stand material, right? Isn't Mainstream Pop (Pussycat Dolls, Avril Lavigne , etc) pretty much the same? ... show more (or Himbo for you ladies)

I mean..a bumbo can look glossy and hot and all that on the surface..but you get tired of the shallowness REAL quick. Only rich shallow people marry em. Otherwise... one night stand material, right?

Isn't Mainstream Pop (Pussycat Dolls, Avril Lavigne , etc) pretty much the same? Kinda catchy at first listen.. but when you look underneath, annoyingly simple and artificial. Just..not fulfiiling?

IDK..maybe it's just me.

anyhow MQ- what is a Top 40 Clearchannel Mainstream Radio band that you think rises ABOVE the bimbocity?