Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

White teeth & Nice hair?

My hair is naturally curly and frizzy, after im done straighting it or before i start

what can i use so my hair looks shiny and straight?

#2

what is the best kind of teeth whitener i can buy from a drug store thats cheap and effective.

Thanks :)

please help, any advice?

Favorite Answer

( H a i r ) I use pretty much any cheap product from a drugstore for my hair, anything between tresseme to garnier fructise. Just buy an anti-frizz cream/gel and another cream/gel/mousse for your natural curls. Before i straighten my hair I use a Tresseme Heat Protector, and it makes my hair really nice and shiny.

( T e e t h ) Don't waste your money on any white strips or anything like that, the best products to use are cheap- baking soda & peroxide (yes sounds disgusting, but you get used to it). After you brush your teeth with a toothpaste (try using arm & hammer toothpaste w/ whitening stuff in it), brush over them with a paste, baking soda and some peroxide mixed with it. Ive been using that 2-3 times a week for awhile now, and my teeth are getting extremely white.

Source(s): personal experience (:

personallity. I am average wieght ( not fat not muscular ) dark brown hair 5'11" green eyes coffee stained teeth and a nice guy. I have a beautiful wife ( she could be a model ) all because i made her laugh, held her when she cried, and never talked down to her. If you really want to find someone you have to have a good personality . Even an ugly duck can find a golden goose with a smile.

i dont really know anything with the hair.....but i used crest whitening strips. they are amazing. your teeth get really white in just a week.

good luck (:

use anything from tresseme or use hot oil for your hair

it really helps

for teeth use crest white srips, mouthwash, floss, and crest toothpaste