Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

White teeth & Nice hair?

My hair is naturally curly and frizzy, after im done straighting it or before i start

what can i use so my hair looks shiny and straight?

what is the best kind of teeth whitener i can buy from a drug store thats cheap and effective.

Update:

please help, any advice?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

( H a i r ) I use pretty much any cheap product from a drugstore for my hair, anything between tresseme to garnier fructise. Just buy an anti-frizz cream/gel and another cream/gel/mousse for your natural curls. Before i straighten my hair I use a Tresseme Heat Protector, and it makes my hair really nice and shiny.

( T e e t h ) Don't waste your money on any white strips or anything like that, the best products to use are cheap- baking soda & peroxide (yes sounds disgusting, but you get used to it). After you brush your teeth with a toothpaste (try using arm & hammer toothpaste w/ whitening stuff in it), brush over them with a paste, baking soda and some peroxide mixed with it. Ive been using that 2-3 times a week for awhile now, and my teeth are getting extremely white.

Source(s): personal experience (:
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

personallity. I am average wieght ( not fat not muscular ) dark brown hair 5'11" green eyes coffee stained teeth and a nice guy. I have a beautiful wife ( she could be a model ) all because i made her laugh, held her when she cried, and never talked down to her. If you really want to find someone you have to have a good personality . Even an ugly duck can find a golden goose with a smile.

• 1 decade ago

i dont really know anything with the hair.....but i used crest whitening strips. they are amazing. your teeth get really white in just a week.

good luck (:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use anything from tresseme or use hot oil for your hair

it really helps

for teeth use crest white srips, mouthwash, floss, and crest toothpaste

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.