My 7 year old boy is drawing ?

Pictures of naked woman what should i do?

Best Answer

Well he is not getting the pictures out of nowhere so first thing you need to do is find the source of his "muse?"

At 7 years old you can talk to him about what is appropriate and what can get him in trouble at school etc and he will fully understand.

Just be patient it should be a very easy fix:)

Do not yell or degrade or try to embarrass him, it is fully natural for a 7yr old boy to wonder about something that he doesn't see often:)

Source(s): Mother of 3 with 1 on the way.

He's curious. Explain to him that it's inappropriate but try to do so without embarrassing him. Remember, it's natural and normal for boys and girls to be curious about these thing at that age and even younger. Ask him if he has any questions about girls, sex, etc. and answer them as honestly as possible. Then tell him that drawing pictures of naked women may be offensive to some people and could get him into trouble if he does it in school or shows them to friends and that he needs to stop drawing pictures like that.

Ask him why he's drawing her and nicely ask him where he got this idea from. You don't want to make him ashamed and afraid to tell you why he's doing this.

He probably saw a naked woman on TV or possibly saw you naked? He's a boy, but he is still young. I'm sure he doesn't understand the full concept of what he's drawing.

• Minnow

Get him a "how to draw" book, something appropriate for his age.

Then talk to him about men and women being naked. My own personal standards that I would be teaching my child would be "no naked" because none of US go around naked. So, they need to wear the least amount of clothes mommy lets you be seen by other people in. A good example would be "swimsuit" restrictions.

• julme

Naked Woman Drawing

• Jaclyn

Tell him that that is inappropriate, and next time he draws a picture of a girls private again, he is going to be in trouble. Let him know you are going to take something he likes away. Explain too him that it's not nice to do things like that.

• rxing

talk to him and ask him why he's drawing naked woman an dwhat it means to him.

talk without yelling at him. tell him that you can understand his feelings but that it is inappropriate for him to draw naked woman and to do other subjects.

My mom would PUNISH me with a lecture from my father when I looked at K-mart catalogs in the women section (I was 8).

Source(s): Been there. Done that.

explain to him how it's inappropriate to draw and just talk to him about it. don't get mad because then either he'll continue because he knows it gets him attention or he'll feel guilty for something that wasn't necessarily his fault because he didn't know he was doing anything wrong.

consider him an artist who isnt ashamed of and appreciates the most beautiful of the human form. leonardo drew pictures of naked people and i'm sure you consider him a legend.