Is Need For Speed Most Wanted (ps2) good?

Hey

Im thinking of buying Need For Speed Most Wanted for the ps2

would it be a good game to buy?

I Here it is a really good game but i am not sure.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ive been playin ps since launch. nfs most wanted is EASILY one of my top 5 favorite racing games of all time.. and probably my favorite racing game to release on the ps2.

another fun nfs game is nfs, hot pursuit 2...its a little repetitive, but still it looks good for a 7 yr old game and is still very fun nevertheless

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

yes ,its old!! why do`t you wait and buy the need for speed undercover which would come out this november. it also has cops to pursuit you and it has new cars.

• Matrix
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It's old, but it's a good game if you're into arcade racers.

• 3 years ago

One end shop Marker on the start exhibit, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, precise, Up, all the way down to free up a particular marker for the Junkman Engine area interior the decrease back room of the single end shop in profession mode. observe: This code can in basic terms be enabled as quickly as in line with profession. Burger King project on the start exhibit, press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, precise, Left, precise to free up the Burger King project. Castrol Syntec Ford GT on the start exhibit, press Left, precise, Left, precise, Up, Down, Up, all the way down to free up the Castrol Syntec Ford GT. Porsche Cayman on the "Press start up" exhibit, press L1, R1(3), precise, Left, precise, all the way down to free up the Porsche Cayman. won't artwork on all variations of the interest. Bonus $10,000 in case you have a stored interest report from want For velocity: Underground 2 on your memory card, you will get one greater $10,000 in profession mode. circumvent Sargent pass whilst Sargent pass's group pulls up in front of you, throw the motor vehicle right into a powerslide U-turn. this could assist you to circumvent being boxed in by using the anti-street-racer squad. liberate Burger King project Press up, down, up, down, left, precise, left, precise on the clicking start up exhibit. the thank you to Get $10,000 To get 10,000 money you're able to desire to have a replica of want for velocity Underground 2. are not getting Busted First save.Then in case you nearly busted and you cant escape pause and turn off your PS2.Then once you turn it decrease back on you wont be in pursuit or be busted.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.