What's the best cordless drill for my job?

I install gutters and I use a 9.6v Dewalt everyday all day. The first pair we bought lasted 3 years before they quit working. Since then we've had to replace them every year. Is there a better drill for us. I need a small one because I carry it around all day in my nail apron.

Favorite Answer

Home Depot Ridgid brand now has a lifetime service warranty, including things like brushes and yes, cordless batteries. While it's not necessarily the best or most powerful, the promise of lifetime battery replacements is appealing. Note the tool may crap out after three years, but as long as the tool is working, you get replacement batteries.

My husband works for DirecTV so he is on people's roofs all the time, we got him a Makita 18V Cordless Impact Driver. Its been a great work tool so far.

I love my Sears Craftsman, stay charged longer, recharge quick, and great warranty.

my 19v is heavy though, shouldn't bother a guy.

i would reco HILTI for that. i've been using variety of their tools and they work great and reliable.

get the 18v one I use it for work it wont fit in your purse though, get a holster for it.