What are some good Animes out there?

So far I've seen Eureka Seven, Full Metal Alchemist Naruto, Ergo Proxy, Death Note, and Avatar. I am currently watching Naruto Shippuden and Bleach what are some animes that would fit into these genres that are half decent?

P.S. Don't list movies as I have seen almost all of them I had very little to do as a freshman and sophomore of high-school junior year slowed down when I started to see most of the good ones and here I am now First to name 2 good animes that I have not seen and match these genres will get best answer. Thank you soo much.

Forgot about Inuyasha and Gundam saw most of those to also saw Zoids And Hellsing sorry for leaving that out like I've said had waayyyy to much time on my hands

Lol the names keep coming to me Tri gun that was awesome loved that series seen trinity blood and wolfs rain as well didnt realy get that one theres one more I saw but cant put a name to will recognize it when I see it I hope you see my dilema

Last ones Cowboy Bebop and Elfen lied theres one about some girl losing her feathers and they travel through worlds to get them

Favorite Answer

Hi !

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo ;

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gankutsuou:...

Genres: adventure, drama, mystery, romance, science fiction, thriller

Themes: Deception, Mecha, Revenge

Age rating: Mature (May contain sex, drugs, and extreme graphic violence)

Plot Summary: Trying to escape his uneventful life, Albert, the son of a renowned general from Paris, makes a journey with his friend Franz. During his travels, he meets an immensely wealthy nobleman named The Count of Monte Cristo. Living in luxurious hotels, surrounded by beautiful women and strong bodyguards, the charming but enigmatic count fascinates Albert. Albert invites the count to join the high society of Paris. However, unknown to Albert, his father had once framed the count and took the Count's fiancee as his own.

Serial Experiments Lain ;

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime...

Genres: drama, mystery, psychological, science fiction, supernatural

Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)

Plot Summary: Lain Iwakura appears to be an ordinary girl, with almost no experience with computers. Yet the sudden suicide of a schoolmate, and a number of strange occurrences, conspire to pull Lain into the world of the Wired, where she gradually learns that nothing is what it seems to be... not even Lain herself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_Experiments_La...

Lain is influenced by philosophical subjects such as reality, identity, and communication.[2] The series focuses on Lain Iwakura, an adolescent girl living in suburban Japan, and her introduction to the Wired, a global communications network similar to the Internet. Lain lives with her middle class family, which consists of her inexpressive older sister Mika, her cold mother, and her computer-obsessed father. The first ripple on the pond of Lain's lonely life appears when she learns that girls from her school have received an e-mail from Chisa Yomoda, a schoolmate who committed suicide. When Lain receives the message at home, Chisa tells her (in real time) that she is not dead, but has just "abandoned the flesh", and has found God in the Wired. From then on, Lain is bound to a quest which will take her ever deeper into both the network and her own thoughts.

=^,,^=

• Tear G

Ouran High School Host Club

Vampire Knight

D Gray Man

Fruits Basket

Bleach(i agree,best you can get)

Inuyasha

Gingetsu Weed(Crappy animation though. Only if you like dogs!)

Tales f Symphonia the animation

Tales of The Abyss the animation

Rumbling Hearts

Ahhh Bleach is the best you have named

but try:

Hellsing, G-Gundam, InuYasha, GunxSword, another Gundam, Love Hina (better as a manga), GetBackers

I'll think of more

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=1604

A baby hitman named Reborn, who is the Vongola family's #1 hitman of the mafia ventures to Japan where he meets a boy named Tsuna who has no determination in life. Reborn becomes Tsuna's "tutor", while he attempts to train him to be the next boss of the Vongola family. Reborn also possesses a special bullet call the 'Dying Will' bullet, that is a specialty of the Vongola family. This bullet will revive you from death if you have any regrets when dying. When the bullet revives you, it gives you the determination to do what needs to be done.

Inuyasha, Fruits basket, Wolf's Rain.

All of those have sad moments, funny moments, and happy moments just like the ones you've named.

• lain

- heavily desires to end!!!??? => Pokemon, Naruto - is a techniques too overvalued!??? => Naruto, Bleach - merits to be a area of or would be a area of Anime history!? => FMA - Has the main... > stressful Characters. => Naruto > Nudity yet isn't hentai. => Elfen Lied > Bloodiest and Goriest scenes. => Elfen Lied > the final artwork. => dying observe > Has the worst artwork. => bobobobo - Is your precise well known!!!?? => Rave grasp - Is common yet you in no way looked as though it may get into it or did watch it yet did no longer like it??? => Naruto - Is underrated and desires to be extra observed and watched via extra human beings??? => Rave grasp - desires to be made ( I recommend that this is purely in Manga form and hasn't been made into an Anime yet)??? => extra suitable

You could try watching Busou Renkin

fate stay night is good and i would say that black cat is good too. both about 24 episodes long.