How can you get an emergency prescription of Zoloft?

So, I've been taking zoloft for over a year now, and when I don't have my meds, I feel like I'm dying. I had a refill faxed to my doctor three days ago, and have gotten no response. I called the hospital, and they keep putting the most ignorant person on the phone, and won't let me speak to a doctor. What can I... show more So, I've been taking zoloft for over a year now, and when I don't have my meds, I feel like I'm dying. I had a refill faxed to my doctor three days ago, and have gotten no response. I called the hospital, and they keep putting the most ignorant person on the phone, and won't let me speak to a doctor. What can I do besides going to the ER and waiting 4 hours?
Update: First of all Chris W, I always have my refill faxed from the pharmacy...next time think before you respond
Update 2: Please read the entire question before responding.....I didn't allow myself to run out...I had walgreens request my rx on Monday.

Anyone who ever gets refills of their meds usually has to get the pharmacy to fax in a REFILL request to the prescribing physician...this is a common practice in the United States.