HOW CAN I ACHIEVE THIS?

When I get out of college I want to able to shoot for my dream: writing and directing motion pictures. But if I fail I would like to have a steady job to fall back on where i'd make over 40k a year and could eventually earn around 100k a year once I have years of experience and become good at what I do.

What school would you recommend, classes, outside of class stuff, and what MAJOR should I go for.

THANKYOU VERYMUCH

Mainly I would like to know what Major would allow me to do this, and what some job possibilities would be.

Favorite Answer

The entertainment industry is tough, for the college question i suggest you check out www.collegeboard.com, this is the best college website, it has a search engine that asks you a couple of questions and matches you up with accredited colleges across the nation. For a steady job, what ever your are major is minor in education, this is the easiest way to get a teachers certificate with spending little or no extra time in college, the college of education is always paired up with the other schools. check it out

Good Luck,

personally, I don't think you should even think about failing.

If that's what you really want and you believe you can do it, you will.

Just do your best =) Dreams are stronger than we think.