how to flirt in spanish **?

there's this cute guy in my spanish class, and sadly he barely knws english.

we both have our flirty momments bt when its to much i get stuck and i knt keep on because idk what to say .

for example today we were doing verbs and i ask him if "quieres" (wanna) was a verb and replied "si y besar (kiss) también" if it was in english i wld've easly answered let's go, go is a verb too :). bt in spanish i js got stuck and smiled and said "si yo se" grrrr . help . how can i get him if i suck at spanish flirting

Best Answer

I would google translate things that you think you might need to say in spanish or just flirt through body language.

In a non-sexual way, touch him a lot, like go up and hug him and be like "hola, chico guapo" hello handsome boy. hahaha jk don't do that, it's to corny. but hug him :]

• You should teach him English on your off time. Why is he in Spanish??? Whta grade are you in?

offer him private English lessons ;) lol

take off your shirt

call him a punta

Source(s): i do all the time i love showing off my nips me gusta