Can someone of Christian faith explain this phrase to me?

for the record, I'm a religious tolerant Atheist. This is about the phrase: "God is the creative force of existence, god is present in everything. All is god and god is all." -- Q&A user named Meera Patel So, God is present in everything. But doesn't the first clause say he is what created existence in the... show more for the record, I'm a religious tolerant Atheist.

This is about the phrase:
"God is the creative force of existence, god is present in everything. All is god and god is all." -- Q&A user named Meera Patel

So, God is present in everything. But doesn't the first clause say he is what created existence in the first place? Logically thats saying he created himself.
Also with the second phrase, God is all, all is God, Wouldn't that eliminate the idea of God in the first place? How can there be someone/something unique and apart from us, if He/it is in EVERYTHING?
If that was the case, then shouldn't it should be said that our God is
whatever Doesn't have God in it?

What do you think about this?
P.S. don't comment unless you have a opinion about this, in other words don't just bash religon, because thats not the question.
Update: Everyone who said something along the lines of "wrong religon" or "thats not Christian", your right, I just spent some time surfing "Biblegateway", and thats not in the bible. To everyone who said that its confusing, or its Gibbish... no its not. And I take my time to understand... show more Everyone who said something along the lines of "wrong religon" or "thats not Christian", your right, I just spent some time surfing "Biblegateway", and thats not in the bible.

To everyone who said that its confusing, or its Gibbish... no its not. And I take my time to understand everything YOU say, so please do me the favor of trying to understand. All i'm doing is analizing a quote.