Hey can you do my High School Physics homework?

My Physics teacher has out done himself, he managed to make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO ME, usually I get what he's talking about through his THICK Greek accent but this time.. Anyway I need to do this homework so yeah could you do it and then explain why so maybe I'll understand? (4 Questions, multiple choice,... show more My Physics teacher has out done himself, he managed to make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO ME, usually I get what he's talking about through his THICK Greek accent but this time.. Anyway I need to do this homework so yeah could you do it and then explain why so maybe I'll understand?
(4 Questions, multiple choice, explain your answer)

1Which factor, when doubled would produce the greatest change in the magnitude of the centripetal force acting on the cart?
A.Mass of the cart
B.Radius of curvature of the path
C. Velocity of the cart
D. Weight of the cart

2. As the time taken for a car to make one lap around a circular track decreases, the centripetal acceleration of the car...
A. Decreases
B. Increases
C. Remains the same

3. Which best describes the tangential acceleration of a cart moving at a constant speed in a horizontal circle?
A. 0.0m/s^2
B. 9.8m/s^2
C. Constant and directed radially toward the center of the curvature
D. Constant and directed radially away from the center of curvature

4.Which best describes the centripetal acceleration of a ball of mass m moving at constant speed v in a horizontal circular path or radius r?
A. Zero
B. Constant in direction, but changing in magnitude
C. Constant in magnitude, but changing in direction
D. Changing in both magnitude and direction

My teacher demands explanations with each answer so he KNOWS you didn't copy from someone else so please explain (this will also help me understand it)