Velvet
Velvet asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

So Allah decides to send kuffar to heaven and Muslims to hell...?

This is a hypothetical question. If you're unfamiliar with the concept, don't answer.

OK, question: Suppose on judgement day, Allah decides to grant all kuffar heaven and condemn Muslims to hell. How would you react? Would you submit and accept eternal damnation? Or would you say it's unfair?

Remember, Allah doesn't need to explain his actions. What Allah does is, by definition, the right thing to do. (e.g. he killed a people en masse, according to the Quran. You just can't disapprove.) You cannot question his decisions, including a decision to forgo what he had said previously. So the question 'why would he do that?' is invalid.

iMuslim - No! If I knew this were true, I would convert to Islam right away! I wouldn't want to spend one minute with that git.

Babbeh gurl - Well, I'm asking how would you feel about his decision.

.......... - Actually, my hypothesis is perfectly valid and your argument proves why it is! You see, his decision to send you to hell CAN'T be morally and ethically wrong because he, God, has made the decision. If YOU think it's morally wrong, it's simply because you're "not capable enough to understand his reasons behind" his decision to send you to hell and kuffar to heaven.

stone - "This question doesn't make sense according to the Islamic belief"

I knew this was coming and have responded to it in advance: I said "including a decision to forgo what he had said previously." He just decides to forgo what he had sent to Muslim, i.e. Islam. If he decides to ignore his "attributes", you can't question his decision.

iMuslim - The rest of my additional details weren't directed at you!!

*Shuts up*

PEACE - Hypothetical.

Favorite Answer

Luckily none of it exists so it's ok

But I'm a kaffir so I guess I should be pleased...no wait I don't want to hang around with Allah for all eternity...hmm

Harriet

I agree with a few answers here.

This question doesn't follow the Islam belief of Allah (not because it's morally wrong, but does not follow the rules Allah has told us about himself.

There is a book called God's Attributes, explaining Allah's attributes and such. This question doesn't make sense according to the Islamic belief, rendering it not only invalid, but silly.

Source(s): Revert

[1:1-4] In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Praise be to GOD, Lord of the universe.

Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Master of the Day of Judgment.

[4:85] Whoever mediates a good deed receives a share of the credit thereof, and whoever mediates an evil work, incurs a share thereof. GOD controls all things.

there is NO room for hypothesis,supposedly,hypocritical etc.

Glorious Quran is all about certainty and achieving the same,by striving and endeavoring to reach certanity.

now one thing is CERTAIN and that is Allah Allmighty DOES NOT do Injustice.

your hypothetical question is invalid. And, that is because whatever and everything that Allah does is ETHICALLY and MORALLY right. All his rules and teachings are ethically and morally right. If there is something that i dont agree with, i would simply consider myself not capable enough of understanding his reasons behind which ever his rules that i dont agree with, rather then questioning him or assuming that Allah is fake. So sending all the non-believers to heaven and believers to hell is morally and ethically wrong and therefore is not a possibility. In conclusion, your hypothetical question is invalid.

~~~~~~

I dont see how God will do such a thing. BUT, assuming that Allah is the greatest and can do whatever he wishes..we(muslims) would have no choice other then to just do as Allah asks. If i was to go to hell after strongly beliving in Allah and a non believer was being sent to heaven, i would simply assume that i might have somewhere in my lifetime committed wrong and upset Allah.

Apart from that, humans are all God's creation and can do absolutely nothing against the will of Allah. if Allah wants me to die right now, nothing on earth can prevent it and povide me with life. If i am to lose my legs or my hands right now, no one and nothing can prevent it from happening. Therefore, i believe if Allah decides to grant all kuffar heaven and send the believers to hell, there is nothing us muslims or the kuffar can do about it. Everything thats in existence is Allah's property.

--Agreed with Baby Gurl

first neither Allah or even Jesus pbuh sends anyone to hell....yet i get your point...

.in Islam there is no assurance, a sin confessed with a prayer with one wrong movement is unconfessed and would damn that person to weeping forever for all eternity.

truth be told we send ourself to hell, if we think we can earn heaven then Isaiah pbuh lied to say that the Messiah would be exalted but first marred more than any man to lay down his life as a lamb to make forgiveness for our sins. Isaiah 52;13-53:12

we do it that way or we try another way

Jesus said "Every knee will bow before me at the judgment seat (in Revelation last book in the bible)

if he tells truth then we can know right now where we are going for eternity unless we change to believe him

David in Messiah Jesus pbuh my Messiah and best friend and i was born a Jew taught to reject him as a liar

What could u possibly do if Allah did decide that? Refuse to enter Hell?? Lol you would not be able to do anything other than obey Allah.

I'd just have to accept it won't I, nothing much I could do. Allah is fair, His Wisdom is far superior to our's.

I guess we'll go to hell, then.

But that won't happen because God has already determined that His righteous servants will all go to heaven.

• B+

Accept what He gives, be it hell or heaven. He is Allah, what he gives is far better than what you perceive or want or desire.

• Esra

Yah i'll say i followed the book and done what i should and tried to not do what i shouldn't

they didn't follow anything .. they chose to have a "free" life with no boundaries at all (( no offense )).. so why would they deserve heaven more then i do?

yah i'll question it .. i think thats normal

God does not send people to heaven or hell because of their religion.

A merciful God will send to heaven everyone who loves him and loves each other.

I would accept it gracioulsy, and probably be suspicious that it is only a temporary arrangement, that we'll be given a tour of hell to see what we'll be missing there while the other group is given the same tour of heaven.