what does the LS and LT mean on chevy blazers?

i really didnt get it so please help and if you can tell me some more things about the truck because im thinking about buying an chevy blazer on 1995-2000

thanks a million

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The LS and LT refer to trim levels and body styles of its midsize SUV. There was a base model and then the LS , followed by the top-of-the-line LT edition until 2000. In 2000, Chevrolet Blazer dropped its base-trim models, leaving 2-door wagons in LS and 4-doors in LS, LT, and top-line TrailBlazer trim.

For more information about new- and used-vehicles, as well as car reviews, previews, driving blogs, videos, photo galleries, car tips and quality ratings, please visit JDPower.com.

Source(s): JDPower.com and information from one of our associates who has owned a Blazer.
  • 5 years ago

Ha, I just bought a 2002 Trailblazer LT last Friday. It's just the trim package and it has a bunch of extra features inside the vehical. It has many different controls on the steering wheel, such as gas mileage, driver options, ect. It has power everything. Also the alloys are a little different and they usually have the fog lights. Onstar, garage openers built in the vehical up to 3 different ones.

• Truth
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

the ls and lt ..is the trim package on the truck.. like leather or cloth seats,pin stripes, two tone paint , power windows, cruse control, automatic transmission.

• 6 years ago

Thanks Tim!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.