Gator
Gator asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Do you think it is a tad ironic that CNN is doing a story on Jim "Kool-Aid" Jones at this time?

www.cnn.com

mr_cj_jr - ill grant you that; there is enough kool aid for everybody!

Beverly - yes, the use of the phrase was what was ironic to me

Janet - are you so sure what political party i voted for?

darcy - thanks for being a sport

Favorite Answer

NOW.................I finally get the reason why so many republicans have been going on about kool-aid for past two years

747..............right over my head lol

Yes..it is ironic and can still remember the horror and the murders

of babies and little children as they held them down and how much of a coward jones was and still do not understand why the rabids can compare a true cult to people in this country who were only getting behind a united states senator and support his run for presidency

Big difference............yet the same people were also very strong in their support for Mc Cain and ones for palin were worse..

Strong support on either side but Obama won the day because there was more of us

Jones...Obama ....see how ugly it got BY the Republicans...why they lost...(:

The Joker here finds it ironic that a band of right wing military nuts who went to Gianna and all committed 'suicide' together has their story aired by a news channel he considers left wing.

No, actually, I don't see the irony. I do see the need for the public to be reminded how frequently right wing military nuts get involved in bizarre business, at a point in history where there is a bit of danger from right wing military nuts.

I think that DEFINES irony.

The Jim Jones cult and Jonestown were such a mess. I shudder to remember all that. Could we be headed for a repeat performance?

Perish the thought.

EMT

No. It's the anniversary of the Jonestown tragedy, and you shouldn't use such a horrible event to score political points. I guess you're too young to remember it. It was truly, truly horrible. I hope none of the families or survivors read your question.

CNN is the Communist New Network,it just fits in with the Obama presidency.

Jonestown and Jonestown part two.

That's because the liberal media likes to expose kool-aid drinking religious whackjobs. Like Jim Jones followers and GOP Bushbots.

• Do you seriously think that the Kool Aid line only applies to one political party supporters?

It applies to everyone

Get with reality

• Coleen

No. The 30th anniversary is next week.

• Mike

Absolutely prophetic! More the 50% of those that elected drank the political KoolAid and elected an empty suit! Similarly, in Minnesota, folks are trying to put Al Franken in the Senate..AL FRANKEN!!!!! Of all the people in the United States that could be a US Senator he has got to be the dumbest of the dumb!

It's being done because it's the 30th anniversary of all those peoples death. I do think it's ironic though. So many of the Obama supporters didn't even understand the phrase "drinking th koolaid".