Survey,,,Why is it happening again,,?

questions not posting ,,,

happening to you ,,,Yes or No,,,,http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At...

• Chris
    Favorite Answer

Yes it happened to me.

The contract ideas are good ones, even if you don't have any intention of suing. Also, definitely contact your state funeral association, as another poster suggested. At the very least, this is an obviously unethical practice. In regards to giving the gowns to the hospital instead of the funeral home, definitely give a call to the Pastoral Care departments of any or all of your local hospitals. Someone there will be happy to help you! They may be very willing to accept the gowns on behalf of parents ans see that they reach their intended recipients for free, and they'll probably also be able to get the word out to many local clergy people that your group is offering this service. Many blessings...

If the question doesn't get violated first it doesn't get posted. that's why i ask very little questions now!

Somehow your questions do get to your contacts though!

Maybe it's the fact Yahoo recently laid off a bunch of people themselves!

Like the ones that actually worked there.

• Pinky

It always happens me, i was convinced yahoo had blocked me or something, i ask ten one night and none posted at all, and they were real funny aswell, i shut the computer off in a huff after, xx

• yes ,6 times I tried to post the same question , last night 3 Q's never appeared .drives me mental xxx

• Dov :)

I bet you they just had a big Y!/A slumber party in the 4 'productive' hours of 'fixing the problems'

• Brian

Good Ooverning

Loved the video, glad I followed your link

The team have been having some problems, not happening to me as I'm not asking any questions at the moment.

I was lucky with the questions I asked last night.

They all posted :-)

Is that Paul McCartney up there? Hey there Macca...hows it hanging....its Chuck.