Best haunted show on T.V?

Choices are: Ghost Hunters, Most Haunted, Ghost Hunters International, Ghost Adventures, or Paranormal State?

Favorite Answer

I like Ghost Hunters the best.

I love Ghost Hunters. Paranormal State seems a bit set up to me and the guy from Ghost Adventures annoys the crap out of me, he is too cocky.

I like Ghost Hunters. If I'm thinking of the right one, Paranormal State seems fake, even though the stories are good.

I love them all!! Ghost Adventures at least gets alot on video and audio, but yeah, the guy is kinda cocky and bossy, heh! Most Haunted gets to go to the cool castles, but all the "bleeping" gets annoying, I like Paranormal State, but still seems like they are still trying to figure out how to get the whole story into that time slot, lot of cutting and editing. but I still love them all. We need a channel just for ghost hunting.

I really like the new one Ghost Adventures.

All of the above, I love them all(: