Do I have to have Adobe Photoshop or other specialized software to do digital scrapbooking?

I just have what my digital camera and my PC came with.

Favorite Answer

No, you don't have to have Adobe Photoshop or any specialized software. Just go to CropMom (http://www.cropmom.com),/ register and log in. Then upload your photos to the My Photos page. Click Get Started, and you can start making digtial scrapbook pages right now. It's free to use CropMom.

CropMom offers thousands of high-end digital scrapbook graphics for you to use in your pages. You can choose from a selection of standard digital scrapbook canvas sizes. You can add your own text. You can place, rotate and resize photos and scrapbook graphics to create your own work of art.

CropMom lets you download the low-resolution JPEG file of your layout for free for sharing on the Web or for e-mailing to friends and family. You can purchase the high-resolution JPEG of your layout for a small fee for high-quality printing at home or by a photofinisher.

Before you spend money to purchase graphics software that is expensive and difficult to learn how to use, try digital scrapbooking at CropMom first.

if you want to do Digital Scrapbooking here is a good program. I love it! It's called StoryBook Creator Plus the Cost is $59.99 it's great and the best thing is you can upload your pictures and have a Hard Cover Book made of your family pictures and your words that you want to put in it. There are some other things you can get as well listed below:

Get Started With a Click It 1 this comes with StoryBook Creator Plus Software

Digital Doodles and Swirls Content CD

Digital Expressions & Kit Collection

The cost for this is $99.00, but you get a coupon for $39.95 towards a Book of your choice at the end it's like getting your own storybook FREE.

The Above kit is a really good started for Digital Scrapbooking, plus it's alot cheaper then Adobe Photoshop and easier to work with. I hope this is of some help to you.

Source(s): www.mycmsite.com/fourevermemories1

No - you could always try the free downloadable digital scrapbook software at www.scrapbookflair.com for starters.

If this does not do what you want then you can buy software created specially for this.

I use a Printshop program called Creating Keepsakes (I think) which I purchased for around $20 in Australia