How do I adjust my Wacom's tablet pen pressure sensitivity?

When I draw a line in Photoshop Elements 6.0... it's like it doesn't recognize I'm drawing with a pen and tablet. I can control my lines now, but I want thin and thick lines and all that.. how do I adjust this to where it will do this? Also in Corel Painter Essentials 4.. it's like my lines aren't "natural" enough, when they should be.

thanks,

haphazard_artist

Favorite Answer

In elements, top middle of the screen, it should say "Tablet Options". Hit that and select thickness. Another cool one to try is opacity along with that. It can create some cool life-like effects.

Wacom Sensitivity

If you go to control panel and search for tablet, click on Set up your Pen and Tablet under Wacom Tablet Properties. Then go to the pen tab. You can adjust your sensitivity there, and you can adjust many other things under those properties.

question what model is your tablet pc was it upgraded from windows xp to 7 or anyting like that does it have a wacom display??