Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Are there programs out there to get free Albuterol Inhalers with proof of Prescription?

I have had asthma my entire life and it sucks. I moved to Texas in January for a new job, and of course had to wait the 90 day probation period...but then, I had to leave that job...and then the next.

So now, I am current insurance free and my inhalers cost me a fortune. Especially with the new and "improved" versions minus the CFC's...I am currently taking PRO AIR HFA....

Anyone have any ideas?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Lea
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. Those new inhalers are expensive at about $30-$40.

Source(s): pharmacy student
    • Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Free Albuterol Inhaler

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Are there programs out there to get free Albuterol Inhalers with proof of Prescription?

I have had asthma my entire life and it sucks. I moved to Texas in January for a new job, and of course had to wait the 90 day probation period...but then, I had to leave that job...and then the next.

So now, I am current insurance free and my inhalers cost me a fortune. Especially with the new...

Source(s): programs free albuterol inhalers proof prescription: https://tr.im/CtmcC
  • Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Your son must not have very bad asthma. April is a long ways off. I suppose you could return it to the pharmacy if the box is not opened and ask for a longer expiraton date. I know pts who could go thru that inhaler in less than 2 weeks. Sad, but smokers not only make the cigarette manufacturers rich, but the drug companies get rich too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No but go to WALMART. It will cost 4 dollars or less!

• My Zoo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.