Your feedback of good and bad comments of Acer pc?

Favorite Answer

Hi, Acer is a company from Taiwan which is aimed generally towards the lower end market. They sell more lower priced laptops than premium high end ones. I think the build quality and what you get for the price you pay is better than what you can get for most other brands. They also have a good warranty program, it's called a warranty passport, they can service your product anywhere in the world, where ever you are. Personally, I don't buy acer products, but I have recommended a few to my friends when they don't want to spend too much money.

i had one..it broke within the first 6 months...i like the price of them but they just dont last...i now have an HP and i love it...

remember you get what you pay for