Tattoo on the shoulder blade or lower back?

I'm getting a tattoo for my birthday. I'm 29 years old and Ive never had a tattoo before. I'm planing on getting the word Angel written in Fancy Script. I'm debating on where to get it because of the pain factor. Where should i get it Lower Back or Shoulder Blade? What hurts the least?

Favorite Answer

Shoulder blade is one of the least painful spots... anyway i was wondering if you have chosen the lettering... i have an awsome website to choose the type of lettering... its www.tattoolettering.net hope i helpd :P goodluck

Source(s): www.tattoolettering.net

i have one on my lower back and one on my shoulder blade

the 1 on the lower back hurt the least. it was really nothing and completely tolerable.

the one on my shoulder blade wasn't so bad. it hurt when they outlined it but after that it was ok. the lower back is still the least painful.

in the end it's all about your own tolerance for pain. good luck =]

i got a tattoo on my shoulder blade 2 hours ago and it was a bit painful but nothing u cant tolerate. its my first though so i cant compare the 2

i have some in both spots, and i think the lower back hurt less. it still hurts, but in my experience the higher up you go, the more it hurts (especially anything above your armpit line, ow!!)

Michelle please don't do this?

I love you and am trying to work everything out with you.

This is something that we should do together as a couple.

I am willing to go with you and get a Tattoo as well.

I love you very much!!!