Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

am i falling in love with the wrong girl?

im supposed to go to japan next summer butt im thinking about going to russia why i don't know nothing about russia has never interested me until i saw this girl yulia volkova shes a singer im 19 shes 24 but thers one problem shes married and has kids and a wealthy person in moscow. but what do i do ? do i still try to get her? to i follow my heart or what is right?

here are some pictures of her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxc17kKj9Vs

Youtube thumbnail

shes so beautiful i dont think i could ever forget about her ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

duh! wrong girl, married and kids, do u even need to ask

• 1 decade ago

If she is married, you are definitely wasting your time. If she is willing to cheat on her husband with you, she will most likely cheat on you if she becomes bored or tired again... so consider carefully.

I know that love can be a strong enabler for doing really stupid things ;) we ALL have been there once or twice -- but you need to be strong and walk away from this one.

Trust me when I say you will find someone perfect for you soon enough! I might also add that the girls are absolutely gorgeous in Japan :)

• 1 decade ago

If you want to follow the desire of your heart and have some pleasure just go with her and enjoy but the problem is when you are in Moscow you might be murdered by her husband so just take care...

• 1 decade ago

Going to Russia for a girl that is married, and has kids sounds like a horrible idea to me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Okay, I won't deny I love her too and she's damn hot, but you're throwing your life away for a girl who doesn't know you, and even if she knew of you she would probably run away because you're so far past obsessive!

Please don't make a silly choice you'll regret later. Go to Japan.

• 1 decade ago

are u on crack? there no chance in hell of you getting with her, shes a celeb! and on top of that married with kids man. snap out of your dream/fantasy world and come back to reality. go to Japan , the girls are so much more beautiful there

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're confusing Love with Lust.

It's your penis talking, you'll get over it.

Hate to be the turd to hit you in the face with an icy towel, but that's life, and this isn't Walgreen's.

• 1 decade ago

You dont even "know" her, you just know of her and her pic. She does not know you either. Therefore, she is not going to let go of everything she has for a starnger, it would be a waiste of ur time.

• 1 decade ago

bad idea... n a lil creepy sry. let go u don even no her!

• 1 decade ago

Okay, you are passing borderline obsessive.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you're a fool...snap out of it and go to japan!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.