Ex-boyfriend help....question for guys?

In the past I've posted a few questions about my then boyfriend and the fact that I wanted to break up with him, blah blah blah, if you wanna see I'll post the previous... show more In the past I've posted a few questions about my then boyfriend and the fact that I wanted to break up with him, blah blah blah, if you wanna see I'll post the previous questions......
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjnndzuHvpo.fpgRs_EvVw3ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081031183003AAYEzP4

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApHTf.chRv8Wtgs6_4nkY2fsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081103190613AAnA5Yv

Anyways, I broke up with him like a week or 2 ago and he called me today. He pretty much said "Hey its me. I am just calling to tie up loose ends. I want us to be still friends. It would be stupid, if we weren't. Give me a call back if you want to....etc" Well, I was kinda hoping that I'd never hear from him again, but that didn't work out too well...lol......Plus, at the end of the message he said, "Either way, I'll see you at work on Friday"...yeah, yeah I know, never date someone you work with but hey I am only 17 and I don't always work with him...lol.....Anyways, my question is for mostly guys.....
Do you think he is legit or is he just trying to sweet talk me back into being with him, plus do you think it would be wise to be friends with him or should I just cut off all ties with him.....FYI, he is a little obsessive and came on super strong when I dated him......lol....this is a guy who told me he loved me after like a week of dating...

Anyways, thanks to my contacts or anyone who answers this.....I really appreciate your help!

:)
Update: Thanks STW....I figured it'd be best to get a guy's opinion....I appreciate it......yeah, it's gonna be super interesting when I go to work on Friday...lol
:)
Update 2: FFAF....thanks :) yeah, we both have pretty entertaining personal lives...huh?....yeah I was friends with him to start and I wish it just stayed that way.....whatever I'll just wait till Friday, I don't really feel like calling him back....but, Thanks and yes, I'll just keep smiling :)
Update 3: Thanks Sabes, I belong to the skies and Roxel....I really appreciate your help...you guys are awesome
:)
Update 4: Thanks to Shred, Nancy and Music Man....I am taking all your advice to heart and I really appreciate all your help :)