Am i going to graduate?

So like i have a A.p ( assistance principle) . i don't know if she like me or not but 1 day she tell me she like me then the next day she suspend me for no reason and the next day she like me. so i am in the 8th grade and i am suppose to graduate in 2009 . i got suspended like 4 times now and school just started. am i gunna pass? is she going to let me graduate?

Favorite Answer

If someone is suspending you for no reason then you should bring this up with a higher authority (principle maybe). She has to have a reason to fail you or hold you back. From the description you gave of her, it sounds like she's clinically insane.

Source(s): Common Sense

if you mean like REALLY graduate, as in get your diploma in 2009, definitely not if you're still in 8th grade. but if you mean like graduating middle school or whatever, and you can keep up with your classes but still be in school enough days, i don't see what not.

but if she truly is suspending you for no reason, i'd tell somebody about that. assistant principals are supposed to tell you why you are getting suspended, and usually they are just the one who tells you that you are suspended, the recommendation for suspension comes from one of your teachers or somebody who is in contact with you during the school day.

She may like you just fine, but you keep doing things that cause her to suspend you. Her liking you has nothing to do with her disciplining you. In fact, she may be disciplining you because she wants you to succeed, so she is trying to correct your behaviour.

Are you going to pass? You should ask her. We have no idea.

You might want to take another English class or two.

erhm.

stay in school :)