Help with an English project?

My english teacher has a project she does every year called What my future holds. We have to pick the college we want to attend, pick a car, a house, so on and so forth. I am a kindergarten teacher and make a salary of 45,970. We have to have money left when we are finish. We have to add taxes, car, house, electric and other payments. I am trying to find an apartment in Gallatin, TN. If we don't have money left in our budget we fail. If you find a cheap apartment in Gallatin, post the link please!!!! Thanks!!!

Favorite Answer

Heres a link to all the homes on sale in Gallatin right now. :)

http://www.homes.com/Real_Estate/TN/City/GALLATIN

indexed decrease than are some good AC/DC songs from back in Black and street to Hell: Hells Bells Shoot to thrill What Do You Do for funds Honey Given the dogs a Bone enable Me positioned My Love into You back in Black You Shook Me All night long Have a Drink on Me Shake a Leg Rock and Roll Ain't Noise pollutants street to Hell women have been given Rhythm walk throughout You touch too plenty Beating around the Bush Shot Down in Flames Get It warm in case you prefer Blood (you have have been given It) Love Hungry guy night Prowler Wait those songs ought to get you expelled. You extra advantageous flow with The Beatles All you prefer Is Love Strawberry Fields continually hi see you later have been given to Get You into My existence whats up Sunshine And Your chook Can Sing Yellow Submarine i prefer to hold Your Hand I observed Her status There Love Me Do 8 Days each week I Wanna Be Your guy and that i admire Her won't be able to purchase Me Love There, those Beatles songs ought to save you out of complication.

Go to:

www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Tennessee/Gallatin

The hell with an apartment. Live in a refrigerator.

google a cheapest form of accom, even a share house that would be handy, as you can say its fully furnished and costs are included by the landlord....

i loveeeeeeeee twilight <3

live in a box u don't have to pay taxes

just go to google maps and look up appartments