Can anyone role play the dialogue with the meeting of the presidents of Iran and America?

how do you envision that one will go?

chg

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

USA president: Aasalam malicum

Iran president: Walakum saalam.

(then bended on the floor, facing mecca they will praise ala)

Then the pres of Iran will say. Don't forget to do what I asked you to do and don't forget Christmas should be abolished in all public areas should refrain from displaying christianity, muslims will get special treatment and do not retaliate no matter how many times we bomb and kill americans.

The president of the USA will say "Yes my brother, yes" And they will seal the deal with a kiss .

• 4 years ago

Jimmy Carter gave them the balls and gravitas to stand as much as us. If Carter had clown stomped them whilst they took our human beings hostage, we does not have this mess that we've in the present day. instead, he screwed around for over a 365 days, allowing them to construct a concensus and set up themselves. in view that then, they have geared up up their infrastructure so as that an armed conflict could be very costly. The UN is passing determination after determination, sanctions, and spouting employer words. Iran is obviously, completely ignoring them (sound prevalent?). i do no longer think of that bill Clinton ever point out Iran in his 8 years. all of the time, everybody in the international new Iran replaced into investment, coaching, recruiting, and arming terrorists in the time of the international. Heck, they did no longer even make a secret of it. The continually preached Jihad from the mosques, of their papers, from their Presidents, and on their information exhibits. Now you *****. yet are you in addition to mght screaming that Bush will commence a conflict with them till now he leaves workplace? What precisely do you prefer us to do? Do you prefer us to proceed as we are, this is enable the UN take care of them. Or do you prefer us to be extra confrontational? i'll tell you what won't artwork: attempting to make peace with them. they do no longer prefer peace, they do no longer prefer our appreciate, they do no longer prefer our commerce, our products, our song, our movies. they like us switched over or destroyed. And in case you do not have faith that, you haven't any longer been paying interest for the final 25 years. you probably did understand that the President of Iran replaced into between the scholars who took our diplomatic workers hostage, perfect?

• 1 decade ago

Obama: Hiya! Have a seat Pres. Ahchanaidiahzyu or whatever (talking monkey).

Talking Monkey: You are capitalist pig bully American and Allah has damned your country. Surrender now and convert to Islam before we destroy you.

Obama: Would you like a Coca Cola? Maybe a Scotch? How about a .357 between the eyes?

Secret Service Agent steps forward: Pulls out Uzi and kills the talking monkey.

Game over. WWIII begins.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ahmadinejad: We got all these nuclear power stations, but no nuclear fuel.

Obama: Too F'n bad, here have a few billion dollars in foreign aid money, don't use it to enrich Uranium or I'll be totally pissed off at you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Oh hello Mr. Prez of Iran, are you gonna bomb our nation today?

Oh No I am waiting till Nobember 30, '08.

O thats nice care for some coffee?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

obama: leave israel alone.

ahmadinejad: ok. but only because you said so.

obama: i knew it was possible to sit down and reason with terrorists.

*BOOM* goes the nuclear bomb as it hits the wailing wall.

LOL. my play is a fictional comedy by the way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

President of Iran : DEATH TO AMERICA !!

President of The United States: We are going to get your oil... Yes We Can !!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How much for this *white house*?

Obama says..*it will cost you my reelction in2012

yes, that can be arrange Obama-san

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good afternoon, president Obama

• jdw
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

SNL most likely can. But, they will have a positive slant towards Obama as usual, they have always kissed his ***.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.