What is the COOLEST thing you have ever found?

what is the coolest thing you have ever found? i really want to pick the coolest one, i am just curious as to what people have found and where

Favorite Answer

this question!!!!

i'm sucking up to you..is it working??

Well this may not be the coolest, or maybe it could be, but here it is: When I was really little, I had just moved into a new house,and there was a sandbox in the back, that the other ppl had left there. later that day I went to the sandbox to play and I started digging, before long I noticed that my toy shovel had hit something.....So i kept digging and eventually dug up an entire skeleton of a dog!!!

• Um.. Once I found 100 dollars in Chinese money when I was on the other side of the the Earth. Oh! A diamond necklace at the bottom of a pool (real). Uh.. an outdated license in a jacket I bought. Um..a pair of pink pants that said "green pants" on the tag. And an old locket that had a picture of somebody who looked just me in it, except in black & white.

A 1856 100 peso coin,1 oz.solid silver

• erdman

Ninja Cloak! And no, it relatively is not a dress, that's a proxy provider that bypasses internet site blocks and forestalls web pages from getting documents on your pc or interpreting your IP handle. P.S. Gaia on line f*cking sucks!!!

five box of playboy and penthouse magazines no joke i want the pics and sold them to my friends at school for 2 buck a mag dated back since 1986 to 1998 i sold every mag that i have and i ended up with 4240 dollars and i bought a xbox 360 , Iphone and put the rest to college funds ...i'm glad i found them

I found 200 english pounds underneath my airplane seat last time I flew to London, 200 pounds turned into almost $400!!

• Miss K

A Lord Of The Rings ring buried in the sand.

I gave it to my friend and later found out it was worth a lot of money.

i found an old school lite brite in someones yard with a sign that read "help yourself"...

then one i found a 24 karat princess cut diamond ring. looked realy expensive, it was on the counter top at a rest stop.

Ok you're going to think I'm lying but I went scuba diving once in Mexico when I was like 11. And we went with professionals and we went DEEP. It was amazing. Anyway honest to god we found a sunken ship. It didn't have any treasure on it just some creepy bones. I was so freaked out!!

Its was the same with you. We look in the mirror and we look at ourselves and said," WOW I FOUND MY SELF A HANDSOME COOLEST DUDE!"