What is the COOLEST thing you have ever found?

what is the coolest thing you have ever found? i really want to pick the coolest one, i am just curious as to what people have found and where

39 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

this question!!!!

i'm sucking up to you..is it working??

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well this may not be the coolest, or maybe it could be, but here it is: When I was really little, I had just moved into a new house,and there was a sandbox in the back, that the other ppl had left there. later that day I went to the sandbox to play and I started digging, before long I noticed that my toy shovel had hit something.....So i kept digging and eventually dug up an entire skeleton of a dog!!!

• Um.. Once I found 100 dollars in Chinese money when I was on the other side of the the Earth. Oh! A diamond necklace at the bottom of a pool (real). Uh.. an outdated license in a jacket I bought. Um..a pair of pink pants that said "green pants" on the tag. And an old locket that had a picture of somebody who looked just me in it, except in black & white.

• 1 decade ago

A 1856 100 peso coin,1 oz.solid silver

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • erdman
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ninja Cloak! And no, it relatively is not a dress, that's a proxy provider that bypasses internet site blocks and forestalls web pages from getting documents on your pc or interpreting your IP handle. P.S. Gaia on line f*cking sucks!!!

• 1 decade ago

five box of playboy and penthouse magazines no joke i want the pics and sold them to my friends at school for 2 buck a mag dated back since 1986 to 1998 i sold every mag that i have and i ended up with 4240 dollars and i bought a xbox 360 , Iphone and put the rest to college funds ...i'm glad i found them

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I found 200 english pounds underneath my airplane seat last time I flew to London, 200 pounds turned into almost $400!!

• Miss K
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

A Lord Of The Rings ring buried in the sand.

I gave it to my friend and later found out it was worth a lot of money.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i found an old school lite brite in someones yard with a sign that read "help yourself"...

then one i found a 24 karat princess cut diamond ring. looked realy expensive, it was on the counter top at a rest stop.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ok you're going to think I'm lying but I went scuba diving once in Mexico when I was like 11. And we went with professionals and we went DEEP. It was amazing. Anyway honest to god we found a sunken ship. It didn't have any treasure on it just some creepy bones. I was so freaked out!!

• 1 decade ago

Its was the same with you. We look in the mirror and we look at ourselves and said," WOW I FOUND MY SELF A HANDSOME COOLEST DUDE!"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.