Is it illegal to shoot someone with an airsoft gun without them being in a game?

I need to know. My friend's brother was shot with an airsoft gun and than my friend was, too. So my friend's brother goes outside to get his homework so they shoot him again. Than my friend comes out and break's the gun. Can you give me legal advice to handle with any authorities. Anything with airsoft law's will do.

Thank you!!!

Favorite Answer

airsoft guns dont hurt that much. if anything it could be considered a misdemeanor and be fined a small amount. it probably wouldnt hurt that much anyway. if your freaks out about being shot with and airsoft gun i wouldnt consider them my friends anymore.

It depends on where you live. I live in California and I know it's pretty much illegal to have an airsoft gun in public. I say pretty much because it is illegal to have any sort of replica firearm anywhere in California unless it has an orange tip. Also it can be mistaken for real firearm and the person who atked your friends could be shot, worst case scenario. I also agree with the other answerer in saying that it is downright battery.

• batra

whilst the officers probally over reacted, as long as they although there could be even the smallest probability they are able to cease him, weapons drawn if mandatory. Assuming your sons air gentle gun had the propped markings displaying this is not real, including an astounding coloured barrel, they are able to't do something different than cease him and determine he wasn't risky; this would recommend they cuffed him and searched him. this could nevertheless be criminal and justified. As for the final area of your query, iv in no way head of any regulation against strolling Dow the line with a guitar.

You don't need a specific law. It is general harassment and violence against your friend's brother! You can report it to the cops.

NO but it's still harrassment so find them sue them and get revenge!!!

Source(s): ME THATS WHO!

you can report it but if you know him i doubt you should report it. Its concidered assault

not if u dont get caught dude.

Yes,it's called assault.