Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i need hellpppp! boyy problemsss?

ohhkay. so i have a boyfrand that i likee, ALOT!

he goes to a different school and all.

theres this kid whose locker is like close to minee. and like i dont mean to flirt. but it kinda happens. likee i dkk. he always makes me laugh and trys to close my locker as a jokee. i really have no feelings for him. just as frandss. but likee, i think he thinks i like himm. i was so embarassed, my teacher came up and was like, u like him? and i about cried hah. i got up and yelled, I HAVE A BOYFRAND! i was so pissed. i really dk waht to doo? please helpp.

i wanna be frands, i really dont like him like thatt. but im pretty sure he thinks i doo.

Favorite Answer

I definitely "dee kay". But I'll be your FRAND.

Don't worry about it. Everyone flirts, even if they don't mean to. I'm married and still flirt with other guys, even though I love my husband and would never go beyond flirting. It's human nature.

Instead of worrying about boys, I think you should be concentrating on your school work...or at least learn to use spell check. Once you are older, men will like a more intelligent woman.

okkkkkkkay Like first of allllllll learnnnnn how to spellllll frands? My brother is in pre-school and cannnn spelll better then you. Arrre yooou like oneee?? Do you see how I just typed yeah a little bit annyoing. Go back to pre-school.

Source(s): Um... I don't know MABEY SCHOOL?? WHERE WE LEARN HOW TO SPELL FRIENDS?

When my dog doesn't know what to doo, she eats out of the garbage, and lets fate decide for her.

its spelt friends sweety

not frands

Do they teach spelling and grammar at said school? You should work on this and quit worrying about boys.

Source(s): *I went to school once.
  • erdman

nicely you despatched him the message, by skill of twist of fate.. and because you barley refer to him... enable him confront you. purely enable it relatively is. Act like no longer something exceeded off, and if he confronts you, purely stay CALM.

stop flirting if you can, if you cant, just wait for him to ask you out and when he does just say that you have a boyfriend and that you just want to be friends. :D

hope this helps

tell him you have a boyfriend and don't get that embarrassed over a simple thing like that

answer mine??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar0dC...

GIRL ! YOU GOTTA LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! BEFORE HE THINKS UR LEADING HIM ON! AND THATS THE LEAST YOU WANT!

GOOD LUCK =)