Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU DURING A DATE? ?

I saw this question a while back, got some hilarious answers. Looking for some more. Lol. Be honest.

Mine was when I took a girl out to a resturaunt, and I actually left my wallet in the car. I was like ohhh SH*T. I asked her to pay and she was really pissed off. I ended up paying her back when we got to my car, and she was happy. She told me she thought I was making her pay. OOPPPSSS. Lol.

Favorite Answer

Ehhh one of mine the girl ended up walking too fast and opened all the doors for me...wtf right?

I went out with some guy I'd recently met to some restaurant that turned out to be really crappy (in my opinion). So I'm sitting there looking at the menu and I realize there isn't ONE thing on there that I'd actually want to eat. I don't want to say anything because I feel really bad since we're already seated and he's ready to order and all, so I pick something random and hope that it's not too horrible. I don't even remember what it was. Anyway, we ate, whatever I had wasn't the worst thing in the world so I kept picking at it and before I knew it, it was gone...so we're sitting there talking for quite awhile after we eat, and all the sudden I start to feel really nauseous and I start to open my mouth to excuse myself to the bathroom, and....yeah, wasn't exactly WORDS that came out. All over the table. Ohh boy.

• erdman

a guy. I asked 2 females to go out with me on the comparable time. i presumed that purely one might look. so as that must be the perfect one for me. Yep the two confirmed up on the comparable time.

While at Applebees my boyfriend and I were joking around and shoving a little cup of honey mustard at each other and I spilled it all over him, which led to him accidentally knocking his drink over and it spilled on the table and all over the floor. It was super embarrassing, but we laughed about it after we left.

1. I got really drunk on red wine by accident!

2. I got Low Blood Sugar and fainted...We finished are date in A&E!

3. I was in a terrible mood, and got my dad to call me and say that I had to come home!!

LMAO!!

XX

My boyfriend made me wait in his basement while he took a crap. Really classy. And at the time, there was a mutual friend of ours in the room. I'm glad I'm not with him anymore.

on my first date, we went into a hotel, (because that's were the restaurant was) the door was automatic. the door was broken and had a sign on it. i didn't see the sign and walk right into the door. she laughed. luckily, she gave me a kiss right on my nose and asked me if i was alright, and we went inside.

i drank too much at dinner, couldn't drive home, he had to come pick me up from a gas station, and I wet the bed at his house.

my pants fell of while i was kissing her everyone at the restaurant started laughing like hell LOL I swear

she knocked the candle over setting the table cloth on fire . we were asked to leave