xox.me. asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

cant stop burping..whats wrong?

I have been burping for about 2 days...every minute or so, sometimes more.

what could be the reason for this?

Favorite Answer

Acid reflux, heartburn, reaction to food, or you're just really gassy.

Masturbation isn't incorrect, that's a organic element to do, and no, you may't provide up doing it, it may be incorrect on your physique. there is not any point out of it interior the Bible with the aid of fact that's not incorrect. What you basically would desire to bear in mind is what the Bible does say approximately sexual want and girls individuals ... "your want would be on your husband" ... so decide for it, fantasize all you elect approximately your husband (or to be husband while you're actually not married) and diddle away. EDIT: Mr "suitable Love" then could would desire to confess that having a bowel flow is likewise a sin, because it does not inevitably ensue "for the honour of God", and something impure additionally contains eating. the will for relief of sexual emotions is as organic as having a bowel flow and could be taken care of ... if Mr "suitable Love" can basically advance into inspired by ability of impure theory or pornography then i could would desire to agree that his issues are worse than the act of masturbation. As for me, the sight of my husband's muscular hands swinging my baby in his hands for the time of play is sufficient stimulation for me, I want him.

the reason you burp is usually caused by eating to fast, when you eat to fast you tend to swallow air which is released when you burp

• gregg

Bacteria in the stomach.

aerophagia and its caused by swalloing lots of air!