My brother and I were playing ping pong when all of the sudden we both got very light headed, any thoughts?

We both had to lay down, and my limbs felt very weak, and I still don't feel very well. Anybody know what this might be?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    If there was any fresh paint in the room, the fumes might have gotten to you, or any chemicals with a potent odor. Open windows to air out the room.

    It could also be a carbon monoxide leak, which is clear odorless gas, and it can make you suffocate by attaching to hemoglobin in place of oxygen. You won't notice it suffocating you.

    I suggest you get out of the house as soon as possible until you know exactly what is going on.

  • 1 decade ago

    Were you playing in a basement or garage? Maybe the area isn't well ventilated. Are you running a heater??

  • 1 decade ago

    you guys don't eat right.

    you guys don't get exercise very often and this caused your body to freak.

    you are anemic.

    carbon monoxide poison

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.