my boyfriends birthday is soon.. what should i do and get him for it?

my boyfriend will be 18 on the 17th of this month and to celebrate he was going to go back to new orleans(our hometown) but instead he said he was going to stay in atl with me...so now i want to make things special but i don't know what to do, or what to get him and im on a budget..

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

I think that you could put together a gift basket filled with inexpensive items. The items should be something meaningful that represent something that has occurred, or a very memorable event. In this case, the thought would out weigh the real value. He would see that you put time into the gift. Sometimes that's better than buying an expensive outfit or cologne.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you don't need to buy anything at all.

Look at yourself, if your ready to do some stuff that he will like...I think it's the best gift you can give him. But act like if your super horny for him

trust me its the best gift a guy can get

• 1 decade ago

Give him a nice meal, and YOU in your birthday suit...if you know what I mean. Tell him to close his eyes. Then you walk in with his meal,... and YOU as his dessert wearing nothing but a naughty smile.

• 1 decade ago

My advice would be to poop in a box, wrap it in wrapping paper, and say from that special someone. Good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

give him something that is close to you

or like a shirt that says 'I ♥ New Orleans' or something like that

answer mine??http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar0dC...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you should get him new clothes from his favorite store maybe? new cologne, make his favorite dinner for him, or buy him alot of candy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

plane tickets tonew orleans too expensive?

answer mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmZKc...

• 1 decade ago

well i think that u sould let him pick want he want or take him to dinner plus make sure its what he likes

• 1 decade ago

maybe clothes from his favorite store?

or a girftcard?

thats what i always do.

:-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.